Archive for the 'Citations' Category
2 définitions intéressantes, celles du marketing et d’une idée, issues des nombreuses discussions que j’ai pu avoir avec mon ami Greg ces derniers mois…
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket… I’d miss you heaps and think of you often.
- A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station
- Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.
- Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.
- The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!